Dearmin Fogarty PLLC advises and represents businesses and individuals involved in a wide variety of disputes with other businesses, partners and/or employees, and government agencies, including actions for breach of contract. Dearmin Fogarty PLLC is experienced in prosecuting and defending claims involving fraud and misrepresentation, professional negligence, intellectual property disputes, construction defect, and consumer protection violations. Dearmin Fogarty PLLC also represents companies and investors in disputes involving securities, including value and transfer issues, as well as individuals against brokers and brokerage houses for securities violations.
Our past cases include representation of:
- A home seller accused of misrepresenting the condition and quality of the property to the buyers.
- An individual investor against a stock broker for assorted securities violations, including churning of the brokerage account.
- A subcontractor whose work allegedly caused water intrusion in a newly constructed condominium.
- A fire suppression contractor who allegedly designed and installed a faulty fire suppression system in a newly constructed condominium.
- A self-storage facility owner in claims by lessees, including actions for allegedly wrongful lease termination.
- An entrepreneur who alleged that defendants misappropriated his intellectual property and used it to their own advantage and to his exclusion. (Badagliacco v. Brettler et al., King County Superior Court, 2006–08).
- A company relating to a dispute as to the ownership and transfer of shares of the company. (Alpha Technologies, Inc. v. Accelitec, Inc., Bankruptcy Court, W.D. Wa., 2008).
- A company in connection with contract, tort and intellectual property disputes arising from a corporate dissolution and the rights to various assets of the company. (Bhatia et al v. Dhingra et al v. iFusionIT et al., King County Superior Court, 2007–08).