Dearmin Fogarty PLLC represents and advises employers, management and executives in state and federal courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in cases involving claims of discrimination and harassment relating to race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation and/or disability.
Our past cases include representation of:
- A biotech firm accused of gender discrimination of a lab technician relating to job description and pay.
- A construction company’s executive accused by his assistant of creating a hostile work environment.
- A law firm accused of disability discrimination and failure to accommodate relating to legal secretary’s depression.
- An advertising agency accused of age discrimination of fired salesperson.
- A forest products company accused of age and disability discrimination of fired salesperson.
- A biotech firm accused of age discrimination and failing to follow employee handbook relating to corrective action relating to firing of employee scientist.
- A non-profit accused of race and age discrimination of teacher.
- A lumber company accused by a former employee of gender and disability discrimination, hostile work environment, and retaliation.
- A trucking company accused of race discrimination relating to the cancellation of an independent contractor relationship.