Dearmin Fogarty PLLC represents and counsels product manufacturers, component part manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers involved in product liability cases. Dearmin Fogarty PLLC has experience with a range of products from household appliances to machinery. Dearmin Fogarty PLLC also is experienced in dealing with claims of indemnity and contribution, which often arise in products liability actions.
Our past cases include representation of:
- Car hauler manufacturer involving claims of an allegedly defective tie-down design.
- Combine manufacturer involving claims of an allegedly defective electrical system resulting in fires.
- Petroleum refiners and chemical companies in toxic tort, explosions, and class actions.
- Baby walker manufacturer in a claim of defective design.
- Manufacturer of allegedly defective prosthetic devices, including hips and shoulders and breast implants.
- Chainsaw manufacturer involving claims of defective design related to the lack of a guard.
- Asbestos manufacturers, distributors and retailers where asbestos was incorporated into products, such as brakes.
- Heating oil supplier in a class action involving allegedly contaminated heating oil.